What To Wear To A Summer Wedding As A Guest
Dressing for a summer wedding can be a difficult business. Along with the nice and cozy weather, there’s additionally the venue, the theme, and the codification to think about before you’ll even set up your outfit! Whereas it’s straightforward to understand the basics, like avoiding wearing white, it can be tough after you ought to nail down specifics. The task isn’t impossible; but, and might even be made fun of after you understand what you’re doing. the secret’s to not stress about matching the wedding and others around you but rather concentrate on complementing the style of the occasion together with your dress. So, whether or not you’re headed to a traditional wedding or one thing a little trendier, here are some impressive outfit ideas to keep you on the proper track.
RELATED: Winter Wedding Guest Attire
RELATED: Wedding Guest Attire for Women Guide
Wear Vintage summer wedding dresses for guests
Vintage weddings are all about celebrating classical style and fashion. If you’re invited to a vintage wedding, get impressed by ancient silhouettes and designs from the past. Inject old-world charm into your outfit by selecting feminine and beautiful dresses that talk of decades past. When looking at fabrics, you can’t go past lace for a vintage wedding. The fragile material includes a beautiful vintage feel that’s excellent for this occasion. Pick classic 1940s designs featuring a midi-length, wherever the hem finishes between the knee and the ankle. Not solely will this length has a classy, vintage feel, but, it’s altogether back stylish, therefore you ought to don’t have any downside buying it.
Finish your look with a touch of vintage Hollywood glamour. Wide-barrel curls and a feline flick of black liner on the eyes can create this look a knock-out. Simply bear in mind to keep accessories simple and classic. Kitten heels and a hard-shell clutch can do the duty. If you would like to go the extra mile, add a pair of gloves to complete your look.
Country Summer Wedding Dresses for Guests
A country wedding is increasingly about straightforward, downplayed style instead of allure or fabulousness. Nature assumes a crucial job in its subject and ought to likewise help illuminate your decision to dress as a guest. Pick an outfit that is agreeable and down to earth for the outside, yet still lovely. A straightforward yet stunning guest dress with an A-line sew will work consummately for this event. Browse hues, for example, lilac, delicate yellow, pink, and red for your dress. Not exclusively will such hues suit the wondrous setting of a country wedding, but, they’ll likewise make you resemble a beautiful wildflower. Thus, flower prints are additionally a triumphant search for country weddings.
In case you’re going to a country wedding, odds are you may need to stroll on some soil or grass. Choose pretty wedges or square heel shoes over stilettos to guarantee that you’re not falling over amid the festival. Likewise, on the off chance that you wear a maxi, ensure that your dress is short enough to abstain from delaying the ground. There’s in no way like a couple of earth stains to truly demolish a dress!
Beach Summer Wedding Dresses for Guests
Beach weddings tend to be the most casual of all weddings. We’re not saying you can throw on a pair of jeans (because you absolutely can’t!), but there’s no need to go super formal. Choose a gorgeous maxi dress to suit the occasion. Something light and flowy that is made of beautiful material will be ideal. The maxi’s length is fitting in well with the beach feel, it will also be comfortable to walk in and have less chance of blowing up.
A beach wedding definitely does not call for heels so stick to a gorgeous pair of sandals for a look that is chic and sensible. You can even try an embellished pair if you want to dress them up a little! When it comes to hair, keep it simple with loose waves or tied up in a simple pony. Makeup, on the other hand, should be polished and clean. Just because beach weddings are a bit more casual doesn’t mean that you don’t need to do your makeup. Try a bronzed complexion with simple eye makeup and a colored matte lipstick for a look that is sophisticated but not overdone.
Classic/Traditional Summer Wedding Dresses for Guests
When it comes to a classic or traditional type of summer wedding, it’s time to go formal. You know the bride will be looking flawless in her big, white dress, so you must look your best as well. Your safest bet is to choose a chic dress that finishes anywhere from the knee to the ankle. As traditional venues call for a higher dress code, pick a style that a little is more structured and polished than you would for other types of summer weddings. For color, choose between a block hue and a simple print. While it is ok to wear black, it’s good to lighten things up with color. After all, this is a celebration! If you feel yourself still leaning toward the dark hue, opt for navy instead. It will have the same elegant effect as black without the heaviness.
Unlike outdoor weddings, a classic wedding will feature an indoor location with a solid floor and is definitely the occasion for some appropriate stilettos. Don’t go too blingy on the footwear, this is a wedding, not a nightclub, stick to your classic pumps or sandal heels in neutrals such as black or nude. Finish your look with your most stylish updo. Doing so will add an extra dose of glamour to your look for the special occasion.
RELATED: What To Wear To An Engagement Party
You may like: The Most Beautiful Mother Of The Bride Dresses
What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
- Follow the dress code: Following a wedding’s dress code is essential to dressing appropriately for the occasion. Found on the invitation, the dress code will decree what style and length of dress you should wear. For example, cocktail attire calls for a party dress that finishes above the knee; while black-tie occasions suited to floor-length gowns.
- Adhere to the theme: One surefire way to look out of place at a wedding is to ignore the theme of the day. A lot of time and effort go into planning a wedding; so make sure you respect the event by adhering to its style. Whether it’s a cute country wedding or a breezy beach affair; dress with the day in mind, and you’ll always look great.
- Make it appropriate: Remember always to dress appropriately for both the occasion and the season. As summer weddings go hand-in-hand with hot weather; guests can often get away with dressing a little more casually than they would at other times of the year. Choose light, flowing, fabrics and styles in lengths appropriate to the dress code.
- Remember to have fun with it: You’re dressing for a celebration, not a job interview; so have a little fun with your outfit choice. Now’s the time to wear those colors or prints that you’ve been dying to wear. Weddings are about happiness and love; so make sure you feel happy in what you’re wearing and love how you look.
- Finish it off with polish: Once you’ve found the perfect outfit make sure to finish it off with polish. Having your hair and makeup done to perfection will complete your overall look and make you feel great. Don’t forget about your accessories either! Plan your party shoes and handbag ahead of time to avoid stress on the day.